Sunday, July 17, 2011

we need your help about money?

we need your help about money?
help us please,... I am arif form indonesia,at this moment I have 2 children wife, my father and mother, but now I not work again because my contract working is finish 8 month ago, I already trying for making business but not success, and my capital finish too if you have solution please contact me at email gerus_arif@yahoo.com or if you have money for donation planing, please we need money, you can send and transfer to my bank account at arif riyanto Bank Central Asia ( BCA) semarang- Indonesia no.0094620976 tanks for your attention, god bless to you... best regard arif riyanto help us please,... I am arif form indonesia,at this moment I have 2 children wife, my father and mother, but now I not work again because my contract working is finish 8 month ago,every day find job but in my country Find new job is very divicult I already trying for making business but not success, and my capital finish too, now my credit on bank and my friend must be pay at this week, and we must finishing my problem, because my familly need some food, just only for eat now. not for school my children, or for rent new home/ appartement if you have solution please contact me at email gerus_arif@yahoo.com or if you have money for donation planing, please we need money, you can send and transfer to my bank account at arif riyanto Bank Central Asia ( BCA) semarang- Indonesia no.0094620976 tanks for your attention, god bless to you...
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You must find a Job, any job...