Sunday, July 17, 2011

How much will I need to save to visit my friend in Indonesia?

How much will I need to save to visit my friend in Indonesia?
I was great friend with her while she was in America. She went back to her home country. Met her 10th grade. She left my senior year. Of course I'm not going to stay over her house. Lol so how should I plan the trip. I'm only 19 and I been saving money for awhile to see her. Haven't seen her in a year. But yea how should I make this a trip fun I want to go for my 20th birthday next April 24th. Any places I should visit? Is 20 to young??
Indonesia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi, it seems I'm late in answering your question. I am a citizen of Indonesia, and I was living on the island of Bali, If you do not go to Bali please contact me via facebook: Zamzama ribkhy then I will help you to travel to Indonesia.
2 :
As long as you are streetwise 20 is not too young. You should look at hotels online. Where does your friend live? You should stay close to her. There are nice and not too expensive hotels in Sanur and Denpasar. Nusa Dua is beautiful and very safe ,but its expensive. Benoa is cheaper. If you take bimmos rather than taxis the transport is cheap, or you can go on the back of a motor bike. Fruit is cheap and supermarkets are reasonable, too.