Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Can I remarry outside the Philippines and is my marriage only apply to the Philippines?

Can I remarry outside the Philippines and is my marriage only apply to the Philippines?
Iam married to a filipino and Iam from Australia we have been married less than 1 year and she can to australia on a tourist visa to do her medical than went back to the Philippines I sucspected she was having an affair with another man. as I could not contact her after 1 week when she went back. I did get hold of her after 2 months and than visited her as I went to Indonesia for work than went to Manila to see her were she said to me she had slepted with 2 men after I had sex with her I since have recived an email from her best friend that when she went back to the philippines she lived with her filipino boy friend and a Korean man on and off . She has been prostuiting herself in Manila and her friend 's new partener and his friends had sex with her and had to be treated for a std . Been my wife I did not know this and I had sex with her as she is my wife than I went back to Indonesia were I got dangus fever and had to return to Australia. when I was treated for the dangue but I was alao treated for what appeared a std that came out because of the dangue made it worse. I want a dorvice or an annullment to the marriage as she is prostuiting herself and everyone that knows me and her know what is going on and it makes me look like a fool and now she is sending her daughter not my daughter to family ang going to Singapore in 2 weeks and make money as a prostuite When she did the medical in Manila for her spouce visa she was made to do a mental check which she failed the first time as she tells me many lies and i can see she has a split personalty happy one minute than very angury the next. This becomes hard to take and is not what a relationship is about. one of the reasons is she has several parteners ful time and I dont fit in to the picture only when they are not with her. So what can you tell me as I wish to remarry one day but not in the Philippines
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want to get married for the 2nd time, your 1st marriage needs to be terminated, either by divorce or annulment or whatever is legal in your country.
2 :
your marriage legal every where. Go to an attorney