Monday, May 28, 2012

One way ticket to Hong Kong?

One way ticket to Hong Kong?
Is it possible to fly to Hong Kong with a one way ticket? I'm heading to China (with my China visa obtain here in the US before we leave) then fly to Indonesia from there. I'll be in Indonesia for a couple of months that's why I'm thinking to save money I'll just get a one way ticket since refundable tickets are super expensive especially for December. Will I have any problem when checking in at the ticket counter here? PS: I'm Indonesian citizen but permanent resident in the US (if that's make a difference)
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think you can enter any country without having a round trip ticket. They want to make sure you don't intend to stay.
2 :
If you're holding a US passport to enter HK, it will be fine. The custom will just ask you what's the purpose of this trip. Just give a reasonable answer the custom will let you go. However, you're holding a Indonesian passport to enter HK (not transit at the airport), it can be a difference. If you're a female, you may need to show the return ticket to the custom.