Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Has Gyorgy Soros funded Obama & Biden because he is a man of character? Do you trust his intentions & judgment?

Has Gyorgy Soros funded Obama & Biden because he is a man of character? Do you trust his intentions & judgment?
"I am basically there to--to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of--of what I do." ----George Soros, commenting on being blamed for the financial collapse of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and Russia. "He can move world financial markets simply by voicing an opinion or destabilize a government by buying and selling its currency? [W]hen he saw cracks in the Asia boom, he began selling the currency in Thailand. Traders in Hong Kong followed suit, triggering a financial crisis that plunged much of Asia into a depression." ----George Soros, 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998 "I don't feel guilty. Because I'm engaged in an amoral activity which is not meant to have anything to do with guilt." George Soros, commenting on his actions in the currency markets, 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998 "But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was--well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets--that if I weren't there--of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would be taking it away anyhow... whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the--I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt. George Soros, explaining his role in confiscating property from Jews in Nazi-occupied Budapest, Hungary, 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998 Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.
Elections - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As far as I am concerned Soros is a traitor of sorts. This man, along with Obama have zero character
2 :
No, He didn't fund him, I helped find him and many others like me. His campaign is acampaign of the people., paid for By private doantions, not tax money like McCain's
3 :
LOL Are you jealous that someone is standing up to the Rep lying Machine? Go Soros who ever you are. Go tell Fox news and they lying machine off.
4 :
The man is nothing more than a sociopath....
5 :
No, I don't, and as long as corporations are electing our public officials, these sharks without consciences (usually obtained by age 12, and certainly 14) will continue to have us for lunch. It is economic violence. The sad part is it is not just Soros who does this. There are others in oil, munitions, currency trading for profit who have no regard for human suffering or long term consequences of their actions. The system is flawed that these scumbags are allowed to do this. Obviously "self regulation" doesn't work. That was pre-feudalism. We may need to update that concept before we go back into the dark ages. For example, we may need to consider actually managing our resources and regulating the economy, e.g. laws to keep one individual from ruining the lives of innocent people. Hopefully people will to look at these issues critically.
6 :
During World War II Soros collaborated with The Nazis to make money. He said that defined his "character". Now this raises an interesting question. Is Soros A-a Nazi..B- a sociopath who will do anything for a buck...C-both? Soros has raised millions for Obama through his "move on .org" and is de-facto Obama's chief money raiser. I don't know about you but I do not associate with Nazis nor do I associate with money grubbers. Neither does McCain but Obama evidently does!!
7 :
Soros,+ Acorn+, Obama=Evil.
8 :
slo joe biden has had a couple of brain aneurysms, so i guess we have to give him a pass due to the damage they caused!